Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com> on 2002/03/22 19:02:52 UTC

[vote] torque 3.0-b2

Hi,

I wanted to clean up a couple of dist target problems with the maven
build and I want to implement the driver->adapter map with an XML file
and then release a b2.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org

http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: [vote] torque 3.0-b2

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.
On Fri, 2002-03-22 at 14:11, John McNally wrote:
> The driver to adapter map is going to be removed when we switch to using
> an external connection pool.  The adapter is going to have to be
> specified in the properties file.  I would suggest not wasting effort on
> this

Ok, I won't bother. Does this mean the vendor specific connections will
be going away too?

> john mcnally
>
> Jason van Zyl wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I wanted to clean up a couple of dist target problems with the maven
> > build and I want to implement the driver->adapter map with an XML file
> > and then release a b2.
> >
> > --
> > jvz.
> >
> > Jason van Zyl