Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Henrik Hofmann <He...@creon-it.com> on 2001/09/10 16:42:51 UTC

Installing Cocoon

Hi,

I'm having some trouble running cocoon. First my configuration

Win NT 4.0 SP 6

Sun JDK 1.3

Tomcat 3.2.3

The only thing i've done at this point.

build cocoon.war

copied cocoon.war -- tomcat/webapps/

copie xerces.jar to tomcat/lib

renamed parser.jar zparser.jar

The Error occurs the first time I try to access cocoon

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available. Please check F:\Webserver\tomcat\webapps\cocoon\WEB-INF\logs\cocoon.log for the exact error.
Theres also a system message which tells me that ole32.dll should be moved in memory which is not allowed.

I'll also include my cocoon Logfile to this mail

thx in advance for any hint

Re: Installing Cocoon

Posted by Daigo MORIWAKI <be...@mediawars.ne.jp>.
Hi, Henrik

2001/09/10 Mon  PM 11:42
"Henrik Hofmann" <He...@creon-it.com> wort:

> The Error occurs the first time I try to access cocoon
>
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available. Please check F:\Webserver\tomcat\webapps\cocoon\WEB-INF\logs\cocoon.log for the exact error.
> Theres also a system message which tells me that ole32.dll should be moved in memory which is not allowed.
>
> I'll also include my cocoon Logfile to this mail

I don't know about the system message.

The first error on the log is no what you said.
It is at line 1181:
> ERROR   10001   [cocoon  ] (Thread-36): Error compiling sitemap
>java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Java\jdk1.3\jre\bin\awt.dll: Es
wurde versucht, auf eine unzul舖sige Adresse zuzugreifen

Since you could not compile the sitemap,  please check whether
tomcat reads xerces.jar at first on the tomcat message.

> copie xerces.jar to tomcat/lib
>
> renamed parser.jar zparser.jar

It is better to rename xerces.jar to aaxerces.jar so that xerces must be read
at first.
Before you restart tomcat,  delete all temporary files,  tomcat/work
directory.

Regards,
John

                             2001/09/11 Tue  AM 09:57