Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/06 22:21:09 UTC

Question on how and should the Scala code change from => to ⇒ symbol?

Hi Mahout devs,

I am looking at the Mahout Scala code and some parts of the code use ⇒
symbol and some use =>.

I know we can use sacalriform to format the Scala code in sbt, but I
am not sure it is done with maven?
And also should we use ⇒ to represent => in Scala code for patches and
contributions?

Thanks,

- Henry

Re: Question on how and should the Scala code change from => to ⇒ symbol?

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Cool, thanks for the info :)

Posted by Dmitriy Lyubimov <dl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dmitriy Lyubimov <dl...@gmail.com>.