Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by d....@gmx.net on 2010/10/27 12:02:17 UTC

[Tobago] Text of labels is too much shifted to the top.

Hi all,

the text of all labels is too much shifted to the top. Examples can be seen in the Tobago Demo for any of those themes: Richmond, Speyside, Charlotteville (http://www.irian.biz/tobago-example-demo). This happens to me with Firefox 3.6.11 and Tobago 1.0.30 (and obviously the Tobago version currently used in the demo).

So, I think it should rather be "vertically centered". Of course, one could do this by manipulating the CSS style, however I think the default behavior should be "vertically centered". Since this might simply be a matter of taste, I didn't want to file a ticket in Jira and wanted to discuss it here first.

What do you think?
Best, dom
--
GRATIS! Movie-FLAT mit über 300 Videos.
Jetzt freischalten unter http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome

Re: [Tobago] Text of labels is too much shifted to the top.

Posted by d....@gmx.net.
Hi Udo,

Thanks for your feedback :)
Here is the ticket number: TOBAGO-932.