Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Conrad F. D'Cruz" <co...@netswirl.com> on 2002/07/13 06:07:48 UTC

Re: Monday Night: Free POI, lots of Pizza, And all the info you can takein one night about POI and the Cocoon HSSF Serializer!

... and I want to add to the attractions for this meeting.  .... Of course
a distant second to some home made POI from Hawaii ;-)   ALHOA!!!!!!!
Andy ... you go boy!!!!!!

Publisher Sybex has sent me a bunch of their new releases
for door prizes.  I just got the box tonight and will be bringing
them to the meeting.

The two titles I can remember are ... XSLT programming and
Programming SOAP with Java.

I can provide a detailed list tomorrow if anyone is interested.
If not .. just show up .. draw a number and win one of
the hottest titles on the shelves these days.

Good luck to all.

Conrad
PS: http://www.netswirl.com/publications.htm for details on the Cocoon 2
book.
Andy and I are planning a two part presentation on Cocoon 2 in October
but will introduce it at the July Tri JUG meeting.