Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com> on 2003/10/18 20:11:28 UTC

Please add Rob Oxspring to commons-sandbox CVS Was: [VOTE] Rob Oxspring as commons-sandbox commiter

Yep. Any Jakarta committer may ask for access to the sandbox. The same
rules apply for jakarta-site2.

Just need someone with the relevant privileges to add him to the avail
file [I think]. I never remember who they are.

Hen

Re: Please add Rob Oxspring to commons-sandbox CVS Was: [VOTE] Rob Oxspring as commons-sandbox commiter

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.
Henri Yandell wrote:

>Yep. Any Jakarta committer may ask for access to the sandbox. The same
>rules apply for jakarta-site2.
>
>Just need someone with the relevant privileges to add him to the avail
>file [I think]. I never remember who they are.

That would be me, among others.  (I went ahead and added the karma already).

>Hen

Craig