Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Ricardo García <ri...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/23 07:44:27 UTC

Printing funcionality and FTP

Hello.

I’m new with Apache Guacamole and I am working in some projects in my
company, I have some doubts that I like to clarify with you.

   1. How Apache Guacamole printing functionality works? I find information
   about activate the functionality, but we would like to know how works.
   2. When we use the FTP function to transfer files, we have problems with
   the size of the name of the files because with long names, we obtain an
   error and we need to reduce the size of the name to 20 characters or less,
   this maximum size is configurable or how can we use long name sizes in file
   with FTP transfers?

Thank you very much for your help

Regards.

Ricardo