Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Philipp Zehnder <ph...@bytefabrik.ai> on 2023/02/27 12:21:19 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer Steve Yurong Su

Hi all,

on behalf of the StreamPipes PMC, it is my pleasure to inform you that
Steve Yurong Su has accepted the offer to become committer of the
StreamPipes project!

We are delighted to have you join us and are looking forward to collaborating with you.
Your contributions thus far have been impressive, including several PRs that introduced new processors, sinks, and adapters, and your active involvement in discussions.

Congratulations, I am really looking forward to further work with you!

Cheers,
Philipp

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New committer Steve Yurong Su

Posted by Tim <bo...@posteo.de>.
congratulations!

I'm really glad to have you on board, Steve.
You're an asset to StreamPipes and I'm really looking forward to working
with you more in the future.

Best,
Tim

Posted by Steve Su <st...@qq.com.INVALID>.
Hi folks,

Thanks for your warm welcome! I really enjoy collaborating with you all!

I've always wanted to drive the deep integration of IoTDB and StreamPipes and I believe there will be an opportunity this year. Looking forward to bringing more valuable features to the community :)

Thanks,
Steve Su

From: "dev" <ph...@bytefabrik.ai>;
Date: Mon, Feb 27, 2023 08:21 PM