Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Lefrancois, Carl" <Ca...@axa-canada.com> on 2008/04/23 21:11:37 UTC

"Wrong element type or null node"

Hi List,

After a change in the WSDL I am supporting, the WSDL2C generated code
fails to serialize the payload with a "Wrong element type or null node"
message in the log file.

Stepping through the serialization reveals that the node type is
AXIOM_DATA_SOURCE where the expected value is AXIOM_ELEMENT.  This is on
a call to add an attribute to an element.

Has someone else seen this log message?  So far while I've been working
on this project, the WSDL has been revised several times and the stub
always executed without a problem so I am a bit stumped why this node is
suddenly the wrong type.

Carl Lefrançois
Analyst / Programmeur
consultant Larochelle Groupe Conseil
pour AXA Canada Tech

Tél. :      514-282-6817, poste 4548
Couriel : carl.lefrancois@axa-canada.com
  _____

"Ce message est confidentiel, à l'usage exclusif du destinataire
ci-dessus et son contenu ne représente en aucun cas un engagement de la
part de AXA, sauf en cas de stipulation expresse et par écrit de la part
de AXA. Toute publication, utilisation ou diffusion, même partielle,
doit être autorisée préalablement. Si vous n'êtes pas destinataire de ce
message, merci d'en avertir immédiatement l'expéditeur."

"This e-mail message is confidential, for the exclusive use of the
addressee and its contents shall not constitute a commitment by AXA,
except as otherwise specifically provided in writing by AXA. Any
unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or partial,
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the message,
please notify the sender immediately."