Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Shreepadma Venugopalan <sh...@apache.org> on 2013/10/01 01:53:24 UTC

Re: Meetup for Key Signing?

Sounds good. When do you think we can do the meetup?

Re: Meetup for Key Signing?

Posted by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@cloudera.com>.
+1, works for me too.

Thanks!

--
Sravya Tirukkovalur

Re: Meetup for Key Signing?

Posted by Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@cloudera.com>.
  +1

Re: Meetup for Key Signing?

Posted by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org>.
Works for me as well.

Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar

Re: Meetup for Key Signing?

Posted by Sean Mackrory <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me as well. How should we RSVP, or will there be a subsequent
invitation if enough people respond?

Re: Meetup for Key Signing?

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Sounds good to me!