Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by re...@cryptshare.com on 2017/03/28 11:50:02 UTC

Infinite Redirect Loop when using a Link

Hi,

I am using Wicket 7.6.0 with two Web Applications:

Admin Interface on HTTPS  Port 8080 using a SignInPanel
User Interface on HTTP Port 80

Now I have a very strange behavior - here is how I can reproduce it:
Delete all browser cookies
Visit the Admin Interface
Visit the User Interface (Using the same browser tab)

--> An infinite redirect loop happens. The source of this problem is a
Link on the page returning 'false' for #getStatelessHint().

This is everything I have found out so far. Unfortunately I have not been
able to reproduce this behavior in a quickstart project. Do you have an
idea what might be causing this?
I found this issue related to a recent redirect-issue, but I do not think
that it has something to do with my problem, especially because it should
be fixed in this Wicket version already.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,
René Hartwig
Team Leader Software Development

Mail:   rene.hartwig@cryptshare.com
Phone:  +49 761 38913 0
Fax:    +49 761 38913 115
Web:    www.cryptshare.com
Befine Solutions AG - The Cryptshare company
Werthmannstr. 15
79098 Freiburg
Germany

Are your attachments too large or confidential for common e-mail?
Get to know Cryptshare!

Interested in news and updates or you just like Cryptshare? Follow us!
Newsletter  |  Linkedin  l  XING  l  Twitter  l  Youtube l  Facebook  |
RSS  l  Google+
Register Court Freiburg HRB 6144, Board of Management: Mark Forrest,
Dominik Lehr, Chairman of the Supervisor Board: Thilo Braun

Re: Infinite Redirect Loop when using a Link

Posted by re...@cryptshare.com.
Hi,

it is always toggling between <page> and <page>?0:

I am not using an HttpsMapper, however I am making an automated redirect
on the Admin Interface from HTTP Port 9090 to HTTPS Port 8080 using a
Jetty 'ConstraintSecurityHandler'. When not making this redirect, the
problem does not happen.

From:   Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>
To:     "users@wicket.apache.org" <us...@wicket.apache.org>
Date:   28.03.2017 13:57
Subject:        Re: Infinite Redirect Loop when using a Link

Hi,

Put a breakpoint in WebPageRenderer#respond() or/and #redirectTo() and see
what is the current url and what is the target url.
Do you use HttpsMapper? If YES then play with
org.apache.wicket.protocol.https.HttpsConfig#setPreferStateful(boolean)
and
see whether it helps.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting