Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu> on 2009/11/16 22:45:40 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Commit access for Igor Fedorenko

Vote results:  +14 : Jason, Jesse, Oliver, Brett, John, Herve, Oleg,
Benjamin, Mark, Arnaud, Lucas, Ralph, Nicolas, Brian

Igor, congratulations, sorry for the delay.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
+1, the more the merrier

-Stephen

P.S.
If the 72 hour vote takes this long to collate the results, I might as
well add my vote ;-)

Congrats

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
Congrats Igor!!