Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dennis <de...@iswsolutions.com> on 2001/02/15 20:27:16 UTC

Help with html:select

I'm trying to generate a page that uses two html:select elements.  The value
of the second of the selected elements depends upon the current value of the
first.  I believe what I want to do is in the 'onchange' attribute of the
first select element, I want to forward to the very same page, and use the
value of the selected item in the first select element to set the value of
the second select element. Can anyone give some guidance?

Thanks,

Dennis