Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by ymr_2008 <ym...@sohu.com> on 2010/10/03 17:21:11 UTC

tarting Apache Traffic Server: execvp: No such file or directory

hi,
  I recently installed a trafficserver-2.0.1.tar.bz2, no reported errors during installation, the installation process is as follows:

. /configure --efix = /home/ts
make
make isntall

But when I navigated to the Traffic Server bin directory and started ts, suggesting the following error:

#. /trafficserver start
Starting Apache Traffic Server: execvp: No such file or directory
[FAILED]

please help me. What does this error mean? How can I solve this problem?

2010-10-03

ymr_2008

Re: tarting Apache Traffic Server: execvp: No such file or directory

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
  On 10/03/2010 09:21 AM, ymr_2008 wrote:
> hi,
> I recently installed a trafficserver-2.0.1.tar.bz2, no reported errors
> during installation, the installation process is as follows:
>
> . /configure --efix = /home/ts
> make
> make isntall
> But when I navigated to the Traffic Server| /bin/| directory and
> started ts, suggesting the following error:
>
> #. /trafficserver start
> Starting Apache Traffic Server: execvp: No such file or directory
> [FAILED]

Hmmm, assuming the above is a cut-and-paste error (it ought to be
--prefix=/home/ts), I'm not sure what is wrong. What if you try to run
"sh -x traffixserver start" ?

Also, we'd highly recommend people to start testing the v2.1.3 version
if possible. :)

-- Leif