Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Daniel Gruno <ru...@cord.dk> on 2012/07/11 22:37:34 UTC

[Result] [VOTE] Adopt the comments.a.o system to the 2.2 and 2.4 branch of the httpd docs

The votes are in:
+1: 9 (humbedooh, joes, issac, rpluem, druggeri, rjung, lgentis,
sfritsch, rbowen)
 0: 0
-1: 1 (mads)

As this is a majority vote issue, the vote has passed and the
integration of comments.a.o into the 2.2 and 2.4 branches will begin
tomorrow (that is, 2.4 will start tomorrow, 2.2 will probably be Friday).

We have a new feature on comments.a.o which is support for mailing list
notifications, and I think that it might be a good idea for us to
consider whether we should either create a separate mailing list for
people who wish to follow new comments on the sites, or whether we
should simply plug it into one of our existing lists, such as docs@ -
ideas are welcome :)

As with my previous letters, I encourage those of you who haven't tried
out the comment system to take a glance at it, post an example comment
in the trunk or check out the moderator panel.

With regards,
Daniel.