Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Vincent S Hou <sh...@us.ibm.com> on 2017/03/02 19:06:12 UTC

Unable to receive mails from the mail list. How to subscribe to the mail list?

Hi Craig,

I have already signed the Apache CLA and I am working at the project
OpenWhisk.

Here is my information:

Prospective userid: houshengbo
Full name: Vincent Hou
Forwarding email address: shou@us.ibm.com

Is there any other step I need to follow, since I am unable to receive
anything from the mail list dev@openwhisk.incubator.apache.org and
private@openwhisk.incubator.apache.org?
Could you or anyone else help me through subscribing the mail lists?
Thank you very much.

Best wishes.
Vincent Hou (侯胜博)

Advisory Software Engineer, OpenStack Contributor, IaaS and OpenStack
Department, Open Technology, IBM Cloud

Notes ID: Vincent S Hou/Raleigh/IBM, E-mail: shou@us.ibm.com,
Phone: +1(919)254-7182
Address: 4205 S Miami Blvd (Cornwallis Drive), Durham, NC 27703, United
States

Re: Unable to receive mails from the mail list. How to subscribe to the mail list?

Posted by Craig Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
Hi Vincent,

The OpenWhisk podling (copied here) should be your primary source of information here.

Regards,

Craig

> On Mar 2, 2017, at 11:06 AM, Vincent S Hou <sh...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Craig,
>
> I have already signed the Apache CLA and I am working at the project OpenWhisk.
>
> Here is my information:
>
> Prospective userid: houshengbo
> Full name: Vincent Hou
> Forwarding email address: shou@us.ibm.com
>
> Is there any other step I need to follow, since I am unable to receive anything from the mail list dev@openwhisk.incubator.apache.org and private@openwhisk.incubator.apache.org?
> Could you or anyone else help me through subscribing the mail lists?
> Thank you very much.
>

> Best wishes.
> Vincent Hou (侯胜博)
>
> Advisory Software Engineer, OpenStack Contributor, IaaS and OpenStack Department, Open Technology, IBM Cloud
>
> Notes ID: Vincent S Hou/Raleigh/IBM, E-mail: shou@us.ibm.com,
> Phone: +1(919)254-7182
> Address: 4205 S Miami Blvd (Cornwallis Drive), Durham, NC 27703, United States

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
clr@apache.org <ma...@apache.org> http://db.apache.org/jdo <http://db.apache.org/jdo>