Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Reetika786 <re...@leosys.in> on 2011/12/26 08:13:29 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: Configured New virtualhost asked for authentication entication

Hi

In main config override is none still I am getting this error after
authentication

401 Authorization Required
nginx/1.0.9

Please help I have confi so many projects on my server

Re: [users@httpd] Re: Configured New virtualhost asked for authentication entication

Posted by Ezra Taylor <ez...@gmail.com>.
Are you sure your own the right mailing list.  It appears that your using
nginx and not Apache.  Also, look for .htaccess files.

On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 2:13 AM, Reetika786 <re...@leosys.in> wrote:

> Hi
>
> In main config override is none still I am getting this error after
> authentication
>
> 401 Authorization Required
> nginx/1.0.9
>
> Please help I have confi so many projects on my server
>

> Reetika786 wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> >  I have configured virtual host but suddenly when its started asking for
> > authentication asking for username /pwd/ but ..Allowoveride optio is none
> > and i didnt config any authentication ..Please suggest me what to do

> Nabble.com.

Ezra Taylor