Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/02 00:44:15 UTC

Re: [TO ALL, Please read] Issues regarding commit messages and PR messages

+1 for that.
 Please add more information about the projects  that could help other
contributor to know better about the context of the JIRA and PR.

Willem Jiang

          http://jnn.iteye.com  (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem