Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Jaroslav Tulach <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/23 13:00:56 UTC

Apache Release 1.5 of HTML/Java API is approved - what is next?

Hi.
The source release is approved. The source ZIP and associated files are
currently at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/netbeans/
shall we upload them somewhere else?

I have pushed the changes into the Git repository, and tagged them
release-1.5:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans-html4j/commits/release-1.5

I have just released the Maven staging repository, so the binaries are
visible at
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/netbeans/html/ko4j/1.5/ and co.

I am very glad first part of Apache NetBeans project has managed to release.
-jt

Re: Apache Release 1.5 of HTML/Java API is approved - what is next?

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Hurray and congratulations!

Gj

Posted by Anton Epple <to...@eppleton.de>.
Hi Jaroslav, all,

Really great news! Congratulations to everybody involved.

Regards

Toni