Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Karel Vervaeke <ka...@outerthought.org> on 2008/03/28 11:44:10 UTC

jar version number for xml-apis-ext

Hi, I noticed that between FOP 0.94 and FOP 0.95beta
lib/xml-apis-ext.jar was added.

It would be if this file included a version number.  The md5sum is equal
to the md5sum of the xml-apis-ext-1.3.04.jar found in maven
repositories.

Regards,
Karel

Re: jar version number for xml-apis-ext

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Done. Thanks for the suggestion. It was a little oversight on our side.

On 28.03.2008 11:44:10 Karel Vervaeke wrote:
> Hi, I noticed that between FOP 0.94 and FOP 0.95beta
> lib/xml-apis-ext.jar was added.
>
> It would be if this file included a version number.  The md5sum is equal
> to the md5sum of the xml-apis-ext-1.3.04.jar found in maven
> repositories.
>
> Regards,
> Karel

Jeremias Maerki