Posted to users@flex.apache.org by "Erik J. Thomas" <er...@linqto.com> on 2019/03/15 20:58:38 UTC

New issue with iOS builds using iOS 12.1

I updated my Flex SDK with build 32.0.0.103 and iTC no longer sends me the "Starting March 2019, all iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 12.1 SDK or later..." warning.

This is good, but now Apple is rejecting the app because of invalid architecture:

"Invalid architectures - This app has invalid architecture, and may have been built with invalid build settings or incompatible tools."

You can read about this issue here:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2594846 <https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2594846>

It seemed to just be about minimum target OS but that appears to not be true. Here is a bug in Adobe Tracker about this issue:

https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/AIR-4198796 <https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/AIR-4198796>

This may be strictly an AIR 32 bug that will prevent everyone from uploading apps to iTC.

Have any of you out there built an app and successfully uploaded to iTC with AIR 32.0.0.103? If not, really appreciate if everyone on this forum would vote for this issue which has 10 vote so far.

Thanks.

Re: New issue with iOS builds using iOS 12.1

Posted by Erik Thomas <er...@icloud.com>.
I use Distriqt ANEs. And just updated to latest builds of all 13 of them, and I successfully uploaded to iTC without any errors or warnings.

Thanks!

On Mar 16, 2019, at 12:17 AM, Lydecker <za...@zizunetwork.co.uk> wrote:

Hi Erik,
Just I have build against 103 and uploaded it to Apple successfully.

There are 2 things I needed to do:

1) in my app descriptor, I needed to make sure that the minimum ios value
was set to 8.0

2) in EVERY ANE I used, I needed to make sure that the ANE's minimum ios
value was set to 8.0. This can either be done by getting the ANE author to
re compile thier ANEs targetting ios 8.0 OR you can do it yourself by
opening up the ANE in something like WINRAR (on windows) - and modifying the
platform.xml files (there are 2 for each ANE as there are 2 target
architectures for ios) which has the minimum ios value. I used WINRAR to
open up the ANEs, check the platform.xml files to see which ANEs were on
less than 8.0, then emailed the developer to update them.

Which ANEs are you using?

Re: New issue with iOS builds using iOS 12.1

Posted by netgoogle <ra...@gmail.com>.
hello

I have milkman plugin

how can I modify xml file