Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Nencho Lupanov <ne...@googlemail.com> on 2007/04/20 13:17:13 UTC

Third party authentificaton with Callback Handler

Hi guys,

I am using a CallbackHandler instance to authentificate a user against a
third party system.
This is the same callback handler that is described in the rampart samples.
So, this third party system is returning a binary token after sucessfull
authentification.

I need to transfer somehow this token to the back end implementation of the
web service
(or in the message receiver for example).

Is there a way to do that?

Regards,
Nencho

Re: Third party authentificaton with Callback Handler

Posted by Nencho Lupanov <ne...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Fernando,

There is a RampartUtil class, having

getPasswordCB(RampartMessageData rmd)
method, you can easily add the CallbackHandler reference as a property
to the message context, it's just a single line but I created a patch(diff)
for this and attached it
to the jira request that i alreadey made:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2570

I tested it and it works fine for me.Can you take a look at it, if it is ok?

Thanks,
Nencho

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.

--
www.ruchith.org
www.wso2.org

Re: Third party authentificaton with Callback Handler

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.

--
www.ruchith.org
www.wso2.org