Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Günther, Thorsten <Th...@medocino.de> on 2006/10/02 10:19:45 UTC

[Proposal] Introduce "actions" facet to tr:table

Hi!

I got the requirement to export the contents of a tr:table as CSV. For now I have an action-link placed directly above the table. Since the table contains detail-stamps there is a row containing "Show All Details | Hide All Details" on top of the table. I wish I could attach my CSV action link to this row.
So what do you think about an "actions" facet, which should contain only action-buttons / -links which would be included in the details-actions row.

Regards,
Thorsten

Re: [Proposal] Introduce "actions" facet to tr:table

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
This is re-introducing the facet from ADF Faces, right?  +1 for me.

-- Adam