Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Danny Chan <da...@apache.org> on 2021/07/27 02:38:34 UTC

[DISCUSS] Disable ASF GitHub Bot comments under the JIRA issue

I found that there are many ASF GitHub Bot comments under our issue now, it
messes up with the design discussions and is hard to read. The normal
comments are drowned in these junk messages.

So i request to disable it to make the JIRA comments clear and clean.

Best,
Danny Chan

Re: [DISCUSS] Disable ASF GitHub Bot comments under the JIRA issue

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.
+1 as well.
Danny, please go ahead and remove, land this.

Posted by leesf <le...@gmail.com>.
+1 to disable.

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.

Posted by xuedong luan <lu...@gmail.com>.