Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Henry Saginor <hs...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/05 06:45:14 UTC

Re: SPNEGO authentication

Hi Jalal,

I don’t know anything about SPNEGO. But you can implement your own authentication handlers.
https://sling.apache.org/documentation/the-sling-engine/authentication/authentication-framework.html <https://sling.apache.org/documentation/the-sling-engine/authentication/authentication-framework.html>
https://sling.apache.org/documentation/the-sling-engine/authentication/authentication-authenticationhandler.html <https://sling.apache.org/documentation/the-sling-engine/authentication/authentication-authenticationhandler.html>

I hope this helps.

Henry