Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Lina FAHED <li...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/26 16:38:04 UTC

Zookeeper : increase tick time

Hello,

i’m new in Apache Storm, i have a problem that the Zookeeper tick time is very small for the treatment i need, so the session is terminated early.

I’m using a pre-built version, so how could i increase the tick time for Zookeeper, as  it’s not possible to set it in the storm.yaml ?

Please, i need help. Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Re: Zookeeper : increase tick time

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@informatik.hu-berlin.de>.
Hi,
this is a Zookeeper setting (and not a Storm parameter). You need to
update ZK config. For example, /opt/zookeeper/conf/zoo.cfg

-Matthias

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@informatik.hu-berlin.de>.
Might be an issue in LocalCluster. I have no other ideas. You might also
ask at the dev-list... Or setup a "real" cluster on you local machine.

Sorry that I can't help further.

-Matthias

Posted by Lina FAHED <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@informatik.hu-berlin.de>.