Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Zhang, Cui Qin (Cui Qin)" <cq...@lucent.com> on 2001/02/08 07:28:39 UTC

does Xerces-c 1.4.0 support Tru64 UNIX v5.1

I am doing a job that needs Xerces-c parser on Tru64 UNIX v5.1. Does
Xerces-c 1.4.0 support Tru64 UNIX v5.1? or which version of Xerces-c parser
will support Tru64 UNIX V5.1?

I have downloaded cerces-c-src1_4_0.zip and unzip it in Windows NT,
I found that under .../src/util/Platforms directory, there is a Tru64
subdirectory, under .../src/util/Compilers directory,
there are two files named DECCXXDefs.hpp DECCXXDefs.cpp. Does this mean that
Xerces-c 1.4.0 fully support Tru64 UNIX?

Another question is about the XML4Cdefs.hpp file. In the 'I wish to port
Xerces to my favourite platform. Do you have any suggestion?' section, the
second step mentions XML4Cdefs.hpp, but after I unzip the downloaded
cerces-c-src1_4_0.zip, I can't find this file, Why?

Many thanks in advance.

-Cindy

Re: does Xerces-c 1.4.0 support Tru64 UNIX v5.1

Posted by Dean Roddey <dr...@charmedquark.com>.
That's a typo. That file has been renamed to XercesDefs.hpp.

Dean Roddey
The CIDLib C++ Frameworks
Charmed Quark Software
droddey@charmedquark.com