Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Saksham Srivastava <sa...@citrix.com> on 2012/06/22 13:40:04 UTC

JUnit Test Suites

Hi,

Currently there are a few JUnit Test cases present in the code base.Many
of them are broken.
We do not need all the tests now.There is a need to identify and
clean-up these tests so the obsolete tests can be removed from the code.
Bugs for the failing tests have been created.More bugs can be added if
found.
We need to address them so that ant unittest is able to execute the test
cases successfully.

List of bugs:
http://bugs.cloudstack.org/browse/CS-15331
http://bugs.cloudstack.org/browse/CS-15328
http://bugs.cloudstack.org/browse/CS-15324
http://bugs.cloudstack.org/browse/CS-15327

Thanks,
Saksham

FW: JUnit Test Suites

Posted by Saksham Srivastava <sa...@citrix.com>.
Hi,

I am running ant unittest which executes a suite of JUnit unit-test cases present in CloudStack.
I have uploaded the test reports for current 42 JUnit tests cases (SearchCriteria2Test has been removed) on Google drive:  https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B9QsHuf-ndeDYjZkUkhqb1pCVnM

File -> Download

The unzipped folder will have a subfolder "test-reports" containing detailed test results reflecting the current state of UnitTests.
Few of the failing tests can be removed if found obsolete.

Thanks,
Saksham