Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Saqib Mehraj <sa...@comprinno.net> on 2022/02/03 07:10:49 UTC

Only Internal being replicated | Mirrormaker2

Greetings,

I have a kafka cluster and wanted to replicate the cluster with all
the  topics. I tried replication using MirrorMaker2 but somehow it
only shows some internal topics being replicated in the destination
cluster. With this email I am attaching my mm2.properties file and
relevant screenshots for your reference. I am stuck and would be
grateful if you could help me here. Thanking you in advance

Regards,