Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jeff Ramsey <ra...@tubafor.com> on 2004/11/07 05:51:39 UTC

3.0 upgrade - SQL quirk

I upgraded to 3.0.1 today, and now my sql custom rules table works
perfectly when there is a rule listed for the user receiving email, and
SA does not test messages at all if there is no database entry for that
user. For example, if I send email to ramsejc@tubafor.com, it does the
SQL lookup, finds 28 rows for that username (ramsejc) and applies them.
If I send a message to jeff@tubafor.com, which is an alias to my
ramsejc account, not only does SA not apply the rules for ramsejc, (I
know why this is), it does not even parse the message, or at least it
does not add the header lines for doing so.