Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by "Roberts, Geoffry C. (Ctr)" <ge...@nist.gov> on 2017/01/10 16:08:04 UTC

Trouble getting rest working

All,

I am new to archiva.  Ultimately, I need to have ansible download an artifact from archiva and run it.  For now, I’ll settle for getting anything restful working.

I have artifacts deployed to my respository, but when I run

$> wget http://<host:port>/restServices/archivaServices/searchService/getAllGroupIds<http://%3chost:port%3e/restServices/archivaServices/searchService/getAllGroupIds>,  I get a 403 forbidden error.   Am I doing things correctly?

Thanks

Re: Trouble getting rest working

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,