Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Garret Olson <go...@cariboulake.com> on 2002/08/12 16:40:58 UTC

Modifying the home page in 1.4b1 using JSP

I have been trying to modify the home page of the JetSpeed instance.

Using Tomcat 4.0.3

I have modified the TurbineResources.properties to use jsp:
services.TemplateService.default.extension=jsp

Now I have also modified the .jsp pages in:
<jetspeed home>\WEB-INF\templates\jsp\layouts\html\en
<jetspeed home>\WEB-INF\templates\jsp\navigations\html\en

I have restarted Tomcat many a time and the changes do not take place.

Even though I'm supposedly using the .jsp templates, when I make changes to
the .vm files
<jetspeed home>\\WEB-INF\templates\vm\layouts\html

The changes are made.

Does anyone know how to modify the .jsp templates and get their changes to
stick?

Thanks
Garret