Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by StrongSteve <st...@starkeweb.org> on 2008/09/03 15:36:00 UTC

Existing Axis2 Webservice + Additional JSPs

Hi Everybody!

I have developed a more or less complex Axis2 Webservice.

My folder structure within Tomcat looks something like:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19289317/hierarchie.jpg

Now I must add some simple JSP-Pages on my server, that are able to use some
of the business logic, that resides in the classes within my deployed
web-service. Theses classes are in the folder
"../DocumentRepositoryService/com/...".

Can anyone be so kind to point out the steps required to achive this goal?

I already tried several approaches ranking from Tomcat config files, to
alterations in the axis2.xml. Sadly to say, without success. :(

Thanks in Advance for both your time and your knowledge!

Greetings
Stefan

Re: Existing Axis2 Webservice + Additional JSPs

Posted by StrongSteve <st...@starkeweb.org>.
Thanks for your answer!

Anyway I must say, that it does not work!

I must admit, that I had the suspicion that it might not work right after
reading your post. Anyway I tried it, but without success.

>From my point of view, this approach can not work as the AxisServlet handles
all request directed to "/services/*". Therefore I am not able to access
JavaServerPages inside the WWW folder.

Or am I getting something wrong?

Thanks in Advance for your answer!

Greetings
Stefan

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.

StrongSteve wrote:
> Hi Everybody!
>
> I have developed a more or less complex Axis2 Webservice.
>
> My folder structure within Tomcat looks something like:
>
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p19289317/hierarchie.jpg
>
> Now I must add some simple JSP-Pages on my server, that are able to use some
> of the business logic, that resides in the classes within my deployed
> web-service. Theses classes are in the folder
> "../DocumentRepositoryService/com/...".
>
> Can anyone be so kind to point out the steps required to achive this goal?
>
> I already tried several approaches ranking from Tomcat config files, to
> alterations in the axis2.xml. Sadly to say, without success. :(
>
> Thanks in Advance for both your time and your knowledge!
>
> Greetings
> Stefan

Deepal
http://blogs.deepal.org/