Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@apache.org> on 2002/09/27 07:02:32 UTC

Re: Apache2 docs: Generating HTML from XML

On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 03:03:36PM +1000, Bojan Smojver wrote:
> Where do I look to find out how that's done, what software is required to do it
> and so on?

http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/

http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/docsformat.html

BTW, the appropriate forum for this is the docs@httpd.apache.org
mailing list.  -- justin

Re: Apache2 docs: Generating HTML from XML

Posted by Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>.
Thanks Justin. 2 minutes after I hit "Send" I found it :-(

Apologies everyone, not my day today. Now, where was that coffee...

Bojan