Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Mithun Mathew <mi...@apache.org> on 2016/10/26 19:17:01 UTC

Fwd: Ambari DB Consistency Check Failed to Complete

Hi Ambari-devs

I've been hitting this failure while running ambari-server start on
​a ​
branch-2.4
​ build​
:
*Using python  /usr/bin/python*
*Starting ambari-server*
*Ambari Server running with administrator privileges.*
*Organizing resource files at /var/lib/ambari-server/resources...*
*Ambari database consistency check started...*
*No errors were found.*
*ERROR: Exiting with exit code 1.*
*REASON: Database check failed to complete. Please check
/var/log/ambari-server/ambari-server.log and
/var/log/ambari-server/ambari-server-check-database.log for more
information.*

​I see that this started happening on branch-2.4 builds fairly recently.
The same happened with my trunk build.
​oes ​
​
any
​one have​
thoughts on how to resolve this issue?

The log says Error preallocating sequence numbers
I've attached the
​ log​
file ​*/var/log/ambari-server/ambari-server-check-database.log*

​Regards
Matt​

Re: Ambari DB Consistency Check Failed to Complete

Posted by Mithun Mathew <mi...@apache.org>.
Created a JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-18725

Posted by Lav Jain <lj...@pivotal.io>.