Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Irfandhy Franciscus <en...@yahoo.com.sg> on 2004/04/17 07:20:36 UTC

Re: A better exception-handling strategy?

Hi Craig,

This is the first time I heard of the <error-page> tag. Is this a struts
tag ?

So far I know that struts provide a neat exception handling, I seldom
use this but perhaps youcan try it out Frank :

<global-exception>
	<exception key="Key" types="exception type" handler="exception
handler">
</global-exception>

Cheer's,
e-null