Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Erhan Baz <er...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/26 15:48:11 UTC

Error: Unrecognised JVM specific option '-Xms16m'

I couldn't start Xindice server on Mandrake Linux. I
know there is a wrong with Java. I get such an error:

Starting Xindice
Error: Unrecognised JVM specific option '-Xms16m'
Error: Unrecognised JVM specific option '-Xmc168m'
Couldn't find or load essential class
'lava/lang/Object' java.lang.noClassDefFoundError
java/lang/Object
./start: line 73: 1613 Aborted
68m -Dxindice.home="$XINDICE_HOME" $VMPROPS -classpath
"$CLASSPATH" org.apachi.xindice.server.Xindice $*

Thanks for your helps

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

Re: AW: Error: Unrecognised JVM specific option '-Xms16m'

Posted by Erhan Baz <er...@yahoo.com>.
I did it but still gives the same result.

Posted by Stefan Lischke <li...@novacom.net>.
Hi,

Re: Error: Unrecognised JVM specific option '-Xms16m'

Posted by Erhan Baz <er...@yahoo.com>.
Yes Brad you are right. There is another java in
/usr/local that version:1.1

I will delete it.

Thankyou

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4/docs/tooldocs/solaris/java.html