Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Roman Shtykh <rs...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/02/11 08:41:42 UTC

MyBatis-Ignite integration release

Dear community,

I would like to share the news about MyBatis-Ignite integration release, as a result of the collaboration between Ignite and MyBatis teams.

http://blog.mybatis.org/2016/02/mybatis-ignite-released.html

>From now please consider using Apache Ignite as your 2nd level MaBatis cache.

Best regards,
Roman

Re: MyBatis-Ignite integration release

Posted by Roman Shtykh <rs...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Dear community,
GA release of MyBatis integration release is done now.http://blog.mybatis.org/

-Roman

  On Thursday, February 11, 2016 9:15 PM, Roman Shtykh <rs...@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:
 Dmitriy,
Let's see if we have some feedback from users (that is mostly the intention I share here too). After that I'll call for a vote among MyBatis devs and they will help with the release.

Posted by Roman Shtykh <rs...@yahoo.com>.
Dmitriy,
Let's see if we have some feedback from users (that is mostly the intention I share here too). After that I'll call for a vote among MyBatis devs and they will help with the release.
-Roman

    On Thursday, February 11, 2016 5:39 PM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> wrote:

 Thanks Roman, this is awesome news!
Do you know what is the process at MyBatis to move from beta into a final GA release?
D.

Posted by Roman Shtykh <rs...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Dmitriy,

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.