Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "Desimpel, Ignace" <Ig...@nuance.com> on 2013/12/18 14:51:08 UTC

RE: Endless loop LCS compaction

Hi,
Would it not be possible that in some rare cases these 'small' files are created also and thus resulting in the same endless loop behavior? Like a storm on the server make the memtables flushing. When the storm lies down, the compaction then would have the same problem?

Regards,

Ignace

Posted by Marcus Eriksson <kr...@gmail.com>.
this has been fixed: