Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@udanax.org> on 2008/05/07 03:09:43 UTC

Re: [DISCUSSION] Hama Proposal

Our mentor has come for the hama project. And, We're not
proportionately I think attracting as many volunteer/person of
interests as we should be, although the sheer numbers are clearly
heading in the right direction. Therefore, i hoped the incubate would
come quickly, for we know that the apache incubator is a good
jumping-off point for our research and collaboration contacts.

So, I wonder whether it can be entered into the voting thread at this
time. Also, If you find that the lack of any of this proposal, I'd
like to hear your advice.

Thanks,
Edward.

--