Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com> on 2015/06/04 06:13:35 UTC

Re: [Discuss] Documenting Test Coverage in each Release

Hi Devs,

I have added a link to the test coverage [1] in wiki.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0+About+this+Release#id-4.1.0AboutthisRelease-TestCoverage

Regards,
Mariangela

*Mariangela Hills*
Senior Technical Writer - WSO2, Inc. http://wso2.com
Committer and PMC member - Apache Stratos
email:mariangela@wso2.com | mobile: +94 773 500185

Posted by Vishanth Balasubramaniam <vi...@wso2.com>.
+1 But we might have to redo some of the tests with the latest code changes.

--
*Vishanth Balasubramaniam*
Software Engineer

mobile: *+94771737718*