Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by "manfred.braun" <ma...@manfbraun.de> on 2010/01/06 22:24:02 UTC

log4net SVN seems inaccessible!?

Hi All !

I tried to checkout the lastest version of log4net from svn, but I receive
only errors like this:

RapidSVN error:

Fehler beim Ausführen der Aktion: Repository moved temporarily to
'http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/logging/log4net/trunk'; please relocate

TortoiseSVN:

Checkout from http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/logging/log4net/trunk, revision
HEAD, Fully recursive, Externals included
Repository moved permanently to '/viewvc/logging/log4net/trunk/'; please
relocate

Are there any other addresses, wehere I can checkout a copy?

Thanks a lot!

br--mabra

Re: log4net SVN seems inaccessible!?

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.