Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2007/01/17 12:01:13 UTC

Maven assemblies are done

The last barrier that prevented us from publishing 3.0 M1 is gone. I
implemented final Maven assembly scripts, so downloadable releases
can be produced:

http://cwiki.apache.org/CAY/building-cayenne.html

I still need to poke around Maven docs to figure the right versioning
procedure when doing a release... Let me know if any of this doesn't
work.

Andrus

Begin forwarded message: