Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Matthias Wurm <mt...@gmx.net> on 2007/03/13 12:49:16 UTC

Maven antlib: dependencies path reference

Hello there,

I'm trying to use Maven's antlib, which seems to work fine when
defining dependencies inline, since I can define a path id for my
dependencies like this:

<artifact:dependencies pathId="dependency.classpath" >
</artifact:dependencies>

(as described on http://maven.apache.org/ant-tasks.html)

But when using
<artifact:pom id="project" file="pom.xml" />
to use a dependency definition inside a pom-file, I haven't found any
documentation if such a path id is set. I've tried to reference the
nested element "project.dependencies" which did not work.

Is there any way to reference the dependencies as a path when using a
pom-file in Antlib, just like when defining dependencies inline?

Thanks in advance,
Matthias

Re: Maven antlib: dependencies path reference

Posted by Matthias Wurm <mt...@gmx.net>.
2007/3/13, Matthias Wurm <mt...@gmx.net>:
> Hello there,
>
> I'm trying to use Maven's antlib, which seems to work fine when
> defining dependencies inline, since I can define a path id for my
> dependencies like this:
>
> <artifact:dependencies pathId="dependency.classpath" >
> </artifact:dependencies>
>
> (as described on http://maven.apache.org/ant-tasks.html)
>

> But when using
> <artifact:pom id="project" file="pom.xml" />
> to use a dependency definition inside a pom-file, I haven't found any
> documentation if such a path id is set. I've tried to reference the
> nested element "project.dependencies" which did not work.
>
> Is there any way to reference the dependencies as a path when using a
> pom-file in Antlib, just like when defining dependencies inline?

D'ouh, I should have searched the list archives first... There I found
that I can reference the pom inside of <artifact:dependencies
pathId="dependency.classpath" >...

Regards,
Matthias