Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Jorge Martinez <jm...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/07 00:07:00 UTC

Different meta tags for same template pages on roller

Hello,

I recently found at my roller 4.0 blog that main page, day pages and
category pages use the same template for generating html content.

I would like to show different html title and meta tags for each of these
pages. i.e:

<title>Name of my blog - home</title> for the main page
<title>Name of my blog - Feb 6th 2008</title> for today page

I tried different things on the day template, but didn't succeed. Any help?

Regards,

Jorge

Re: Different meta tags for same template pages on roller

Posted by Richard Jones <ri...@pixyblog.com>.
Hi,

I do something similar using velocity in the page templates, like so:

#if($model.weblogPage.name == "Slideshow")

#end

And also you can test if the Weblog template is displaying a single
entry or multiple entries with something like:

#if ($model.weblogEntry.title)

#end

HTH,

Richard