Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by spideratd <em...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/21 10:05:22 UTC

Dear, need your help -- i am confiugrint tomcat clustering on two nodes

Dear,
i have configured tomcat 6.0.32 with mod_jk.so and apache on two linux
systems. multicasting works , tomcat working on both system. ie.running
examples...
but session replication not working on both systems by using session.jsp
file from net.

Dear , I need your help to achieve this.
I want to deploy a war on one tomcat server and it should automatically
deployed on second system.

thanks a lot.
my email is emlinuxboy@gmail.com

Re: Dear, need your help -- i am confiugrint tomcat clustering on two nodes

Posted by spideratd <em...@gmail.com>.

Thanks a lot Mark
I am starting it just now........ and will post configuration settings if it
will be a  success......
hoping to listen from u if u have any link other than reading tomcat manual.

Regards
Asif

Re: Dear, need your help -- i am confiugrint tomcat clustering on two nodes

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 21/02/2011 09:05, spideratd wrote:

> Dear,
> i have configured tomcat 6.0.32 with mod_jk.so and apache on two linux
> systems. multicasting works , tomcat working on both system. ie.running
> examples...
> but session replication not working on both systems by using session.jsp
> file from net.
>
> Dear , I need your help to achieve this.
> I want to deploy a war on one tomcat server and it should automatically
> deployed on second system.

Look at the FarmWarDEployer.

The docs haven't been written for this component but the Javadoc should
be enough to get you started:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/api/org/apache/catalina/ha/deploy/FarmWarDeployer.html

Mark