Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Shoaib Sufi <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/27 11:27:44 UTC

University of Manchester SGA signing - update

Hi,

After speaking with the solicitors at the University they are doing
due IP diligence on the last few contractual agreements that funded
Taverna related work.

The estimate is that Manchester should be in a position to sign the
Apache SGA on or by Friday of this week.

Thanks
Shoaib

Re: University of Manchester SGA signing - update

Posted by Shoaib Sufi <sh...@gmail.com>.
I just rang them, apparently the official University signatory has just
'walked into the (contracts) office' so it should be submitted to Apache
within the next hour or two - I will confirm when it has.

: )

Best
Shoaib

Posted by Alan Williams <al...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks.

Alan

Re: University of Manchester SGA signing - update

Posted by Shoaib Sufi <sh...@manchester.ac.uk>.
I rang him again yesterday 4pm he said looks like today - I will ring again
by 12pm

Posted by Alan Williams <al...@googlemail.com>.
Hello Shoaib,

Did it get signed yesterday?

Alan

Re: University of Manchester SGA signing - update

Posted by Shoaib Sufi <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andy,

That would be excellent!

I spoke to legal this morning, they said the SGA should be happening today.

When they confirm, I will update dev.

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
Any news?

I only ask because if we can get it into this months report, then we can
ask that Taverna go on to regular reporting.

	Andy

Posted by Shoaib Sufi <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 27/01/15 10:27, Shoaib Sufi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After speaking with the solicitors at the University they are doing
> due IP diligence on the last few contractual agreements that funded
> Taverna related work.
>
> The estimate is that Manchester should be in a position to sign the
> Apache SGA on or by Friday of this week.
>
> Thanks
> Shoaib

Great news!

	Andy