Posted to log4php-dev@logging.apache.org by Christian Hammers <ch...@lathspell.de> on 2009/11/05 23:27:37 UTC

Release!

Guys,

this is my weekly reminder that we still have no release!

bye,

-christian-

P.S.: Oh, and no working buildbot neither but I don't count that as a
      release blocker.

P.P.S.: I'm also involved in the Debian project which usually also takes
        half a year longer than estimated for a release but there we
        have at least "release critical" bugs as an excuse!

Re: Release!

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian,

lets say we are on it :-) On wednesday I created the keys flle and
whenever I have an hour or two, I invest it in reading/configuration.
We have no critical bugs like Debian, but we also don't have an proper
release plan which means, we have to learn lots. Next time it will be
more easy.

Cheers
Christian