Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Guanyu Chu <me...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/13 23:50:33 UTC

Question on searcher.dir in nutch-site.xml

I have set the property searcher.dir in nutch-site.xml configured in
my nutch webapp in tomcat according the tutorial, but it didn't work.
I have to start the tomcat where the crawl folder is at in order to
make the site work. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="nutch-conf.xsl"?>

<!-- Put site-specific property overrides in this file. -->

<nutch-conf>
<property>
<name>searcher.dir</name>
<value>/opt/nutch/crawl</value>
</property>
</nutch-conf>

Guanyu

--

"Simplicity is the key to brilliance."

Re: Question on searcher.dir in nutch-site.xml

Posted by Guanyu Chu <me...@gmail.com>.
Thanks raj,

Actually, the nutch-site.xml file I changed is under the
tomcat/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes folder, and I add the searcher.dir
property after the tomcat server untar the ROOT.war file.

But, still not working..

Guanyu

Posted by rubdabadub <ru...@gmail.com>.
hi