Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Saul DIaz <cr...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/16 23:45:57 UTC

Limiting the #of lines in a textbox

Hi,

There is any way to limit the # of lines in a textboxt using apache flex?
Like removing the line in front everytime we add 1 in the back?

Regards

Saul

RE: Limiting the #of lines in a textbox

Posted by Saul DIaz <cr...@gmail.com>.
Mmm I think that's the answer changing the textbox for a list.

saul

As the user is typing or for some scrollable output?  For the latter you can
try putting each line in an ArrayList and displaying in a List, then remove
and add to the ArrayList as needed.

-Alex

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.